3401 Enterprise Parkway, Suite 340
Beachwood, OH 44122
Copyright © Jeff Berenholz. All rights reserved.
At Jeffrey S. Berenholz, LLC, we take an individual and holistic approach to protecting your estate planning needs. Our goal is to learn and understand more about each client’s specific needs, wants and desires when it comes to protecting their children and passing on their assets in the event that something happens.
What Makes Us Different
Once we help you get a clear picture of your specific family and asset picture, we work together with you to put the right plan in place. This is not just about having the right documents, it’s about educating you and providing clarity and peace to ensure that your exact wishes are followed. Here’s our 5-step plan on how we do it:
1) It’s All About Education. First, we meet with you – in our office or the comfort of your home – and help you understand what may happen to your children and your assets when you either don’t have any planning in place or have improper planning in place. It’s here that you’ll learn about the probate process – what it is, how much it costs, etc. – and whether or not you should try to avoid it. We’ll also cover the differences between a will and a trust, as well other critical estate planning documents that you should have in place.
2) Transparency. Next, we help you come to a decision on what the right path and the right plan is for you and your family. All of our planning packages are on a flat fee basis. That’s right – there are NO hourly fees.
3) The Devil’s in the Details. Once you decide upon a planning package, we move to the planning stage where we will guide you on the choices and options you have in putting together your estate plan. You won’t be left alone in this! It’s our mission to educate you on the possibilities so that you can reach the right decisions.
4) Following Through. After your plan is completed and the signing is done, we aren’t quite finished! Most estate planning attorneys end their services here, but at Jeffrey S. Berenholz, LLC we help you finalize all of the details, especially for trust-based plans.
5) Following Up. Our goal is a long-term relationship with you and your family. So even after everything is completed, we will stay in touch on an annual basis to see if there have been changes in your life or your assets that would require an update or change to your estate plan.
So, if you are just looking for a set of documents, we are probably not the right fit for you. But, if you’re looking for a long-term, trusting relationship with an attorney who cares as much about you as his own family, then we at Jeffrey S. Berenholz, LLC look forward to working with you.